DoubleBlessings.com is one of the leading retailers for twins products. They offer a wide variety of products for moms of multiples, including the San Diego BeBe Twins Nursing Pillow. After looking around at all of the great items they have to offer to make a MOM's life easier, I knew that I just had to try a San Diego Bebe Twins Pillow out for myself, and Sandy from Double Blessings was kind enough to send one to us to try out! Here's a bit of information about the pillows from Double Blessings:
Available in super-soft plush fabrics in a variety of chic colors.
- Designed GREEN for your twins’ healthy futures!
- Signature Privacy Cover is detachable and provides complete discretion - anytime, anywhere
- Patented angled surface designed to position babies towards mothers' breasts
- Detachable back pillow positionable anywhere along spine where mom needs it most
- Adjustable strap comfortably fits up to a 52" waist
- Convenient dual pockets: one side for bottles, the other side for phone or remote
- San Diego Bebe - also available for nursing one baby"
*We chose the purple one, the minky cover is great quality and super soft which is really comfortable for both mommy and babies. Our girls love to rub their hands against it while they're eating like a lovey.
*The bottle holders are a great addition! You can hold your own water bottles or if your babies have transitioned to bottle feeding you can use them to hold spare baby bottles. The holders are very stretchy, we use Tommee Tippee bottles which are much wider then your average bottle and they fit nicely.
*The opposite side has an addition pocket to hold your cell phone, remote, snack etc so you don't have to search for everything. You can sit down and do your most important job - feed your babies!
* For a mother who is still breastfeeding but would like a bit of privacy when company is over there is a built in cover made of a breathable mesh that allows you to be discrete, but still see your babies. The material is light and airy so you don't have to worry about baby overheating.
*The opening to place the pillow around your waste is much larger then that of a boppy or traditional nursing pillow. There is a belt attached to the back that allows for a tighter fit. My boyfriend and I have both used it to feed the girls and we can both use it comfortably. It's really great for plus size women or that post twins belly.
*This pillow has lots of room for baby! Our girls are almost 6 months old and 16lbs each and the fit comfortable on their own side of the pillow without rolling off.
How to PurchaseThe San Diego Bebe Nursing Pillow is available on DoubleBlessings.com for$69.99 for the Twins version and $59.99 for the Singleton version. Additional covers are also available.
How to WinDouble Blessings is one of our amazing sponsors for our New Mommy Package for the Holiday Turkey Hunt. They've offered one lucky Life Unexpected: Adventures of a SAHM reader the chance to have their own San Diego Bebe Nursing Singleton Pillow in their choice of color (depending on availability). SInce Double Blessings wants to help out MOMs get their breastfeeding relationship off to a healthy start, if you happen to be expecting twins you can choose a Twins pillow! Check back Friday for your chance to win!
I received one or more of the above mentioned products in exchange for an honest review. I received no other compensation for this post and my opinion was not influenced in any way. Please see our Disclosure policy for more information.