Monday, May 7, 2012

MeMeMe Monday 5/7

Last week I was hopping round visiting different blogs and I came across Thoughts From Her and she had this great meme called MeMeMe Monday. So I thought it would be fun to give it a try over here on Life Unexpected. Each week I'll share a few fun facts about myself with you!

My favorite colors are yellow and pink. Coincidentally, Willow's favorite color is also yellow.

I'm 26 and I've never had a driver's license. I really have no desire to learn, but I guess I'll have to give in eventually. Someone has to drive the kids to dance class.

I believe in ghosts, and we actually think our house is haunted! Lights turn on and off on their own, and we here strange noises and bumps in the night.

I love baby strollers. I really think that the more you have the better it is! If I had my way we'd have 20 of them. Of course Zach is not of the same camp, and thinks there is no reason to have more then two. I'll convert him eventually.

I want a big family with  five children. I'd like to have at least one more biological child.

I'm okay with having all girls, I love having little princesses!

One day I hope to adopt a child through Reece's Rainbow. I can't wait to bring our little boy or girl home to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you!