Sunday, October 30, 2011

A little Pinsperation

So like a lot of other ladies I've jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon. I know that Halloween is tomorrow, but I'm already starting to get into the Christmas spirit. Here are some of the things that I've pinned onto my holiday boards that Willow and I will be trying out in the next few weeks.
Wreath in pinks, purple, and greens for the girls' room
paint in glass balls for the kids tree
White Chocolate dipped marshmallow pops
Gingerbread house, North Pole cupcakes and Christmas cookies
 








Buttons!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are so beautiful! I recently joined Pinterest but I have not fully gotten the hang of it as yet so nothing is pinned on my board. Actually I am a bit lost!:) I will figure out things soon. I have seen so many posts of beautiful things there. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you!