Ella and Madeline go through over 20 can's of formula each month. Until now I've just been tossing the empty containers in the recycling bin. I've been on a hunt to find the perfect organizer for all of the girls' sunglasses, pacis, hair bands etc, but kept coming up short. Then I came across a pin on Pinterest that used old paint cans for craft supply storage, that's when it clicked, formula cans + scrapbook paper = pretty organizers! If you're looking for some additional information this may be helpful.
What you'll need
* formula can (rinsed well)
* scrapbook paper
* double sided tape
1. Remove the label from your formula can. Your can will look like this
2. Measure the height of your can and cut your scrapbook paper to the correct height.
3. Apply double sided tape to the underside of each end of your scrapbook paper.
4. Wrap the scrapbook paper around the can and press the ends down
5. CELEBRATE! You're done! Your cans will look like this:
Easiest project ever. I did all 6 cans in under 15 minutes.