Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mother really is always right.

Willow is told at least 15 times a day that she can't pick up the babies. At least 20 times a day I find a baby in a different spot or she tries to carry them to me like a sack of potatoes. Last night I reached a new Mommy low. I told her if she picked up her sissy that she would puke on her.Two minutes later Willow is screaming "Ewww Sissy! Ewww Willow face!" She had tried to pick up Madeline and she spit up all over her face, shirt and arm.Of course I had no way of knowing she'd actually do it when I made my completely irrational threat, but I have a feeling Willow may not try picking her up for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower from MFM! And well, hopefully you being right this time (ewww) will prove to be helpful..Blessings! http://guidinglighths.com

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you!