Monday, February 6, 2012

I took the Scentsy plunge!



This year I decided to do something smart with my tax return, so I took the plunge into becoming an Independent Scentsy Consultant! I've reviewed a few Scentsy products on here before and I absolutely fell in love! I found myself going back and ordering more on my own because the products were safe for the babies AND made our house smell great. Everyone knows I'm a stay at home mom and this is the perfect way for me to make a little extra money while selling a product that I love and completely stand behind.

February is the perfect month to try Scentsy if you haven't already! There's a sitewide promotion for 10% off your entire purchase. This deal is amazing, especially if you use it with one of the combine and save options! I hope you'll consider checking out my Scentsy page and bring great, safe, candle alternatives home for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you!