Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Little Pinsperation...How to fold fitted sheets


A few weeks again Zach "cleaned" the rooms for me. I've been looking for certain clothing items for awhile now and last night I found them. He had put 2 laundry pins in our closet underneath my long dresses so they couldn't be seen. I've sorted them out, and now I have 8 (yes, 8!!) loads of laundry to do today. I'm on load number 5 right now, and I realized that I never really learned how to fold a fitted sheet! Luckily my dear friend Pinterest was there to help me, so I thought I'd share some tips with you.

Dear Pinterest,
Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas, you quickly have me on the way to becoming a domestic Goddess. Now if only I could get the motivation to get off the internet long enough to do any of this things I've pinned.
Love,
Jessica

How to fold fitted sheets, a picture tutorial and a video tutorial in case you're a little more challenged like me.





1 comment:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    Fitted Sheets

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you!