Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A mother's work is never done

Ever feel like you're just going in circles? Before I became a SAHM I thought that it must be the easiest job in the world. You stay home, play with your kids and life is good.when they take that 3 hour afternoon nap you can catch up on your TV shows, read a book or take a nap.
Surely my job chasing after 15 three year holds had to be harder then staying home with one or two little people right?

Wrong! It is not even noon and so far today I have:
*Changed 8 diapers 5 of which were poppy
*Taken out the trash because of previously mentioned poppy diapers
*Feed Ella and Madeline 4 bottles
*Washed 10 bottles - 6 from night time feedings and 4 from this morning
*Made Willow breakfast
*Folded 2 loads of laundry and started a third
*Dressed 3 children
*Changed 2 outfits because of spit up and a blow out
*Changed out the crib bedding
*Watched Finding Memo with Willow

Being a SAHM is not nearly as glamorous as they make it to be on these "Real Housewives" shows. Come follow me in my pajamas and unwashed hair, dealing with a screaming teething 2.5 year old, hanging diapers and wiping puke up off the floor and I'll show you how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you!