Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nuby Mommy Blogger - Bedlite Buddies Review

Getting your kids to go to bed can be a huge fiasco. If your kids are anything like mine, you probably hear a million excuses as to why they can't go to bed.
"I need a drink"
" I need my blanky"
" I need music, it's too quiet"
"I need a stuffed animal"
" I need a night light"
Nuby has you covered on the last three demands requests. Bedlite Buddies are super cute stuffed animals with a built in night light and it plays music!
 What Nuby says about Bedlite Buddies

The Bedlite Buddies™ are GREAT cuddle buddies. Their faces light up and sing when you hug them! They like to go to bed on time and get tucked-in. Bedlite Buddies™ are made of soft and colourful materials that stimulate your child's senses. The built in night light brightens up the face, bringing a smile to your child.
Ella napping with our Frog Bedlite Buddy
 Our Thoughts  
 The Bedlite Buddies have two main settings - "Light" and "Play". In light mode the Bedlite Buddies face glows when it's belly is squeezed. When you switch to "play" your buddy will play music in addition to the glow. I love that there are two different modes so I don't have to listen to the music in the car when the girls squeeze his belly for the 500th time in a row.

I really like that the sound/light pack for the buddy is removable so I can pop it out and toss the animal in the washer. Our kids like to take their favorite friends everywhere, and occasionally share a snack with them. Spot cleaning is never really enough, but you don't have to worry about it with a removable pack.

There's just enough glow to provide comfort, but not enough the light up the whole room and create a "party time" atmosphere like some of the other glow light options on the market. 

The only thing I was slightly unsure of is the plastic used for the Buddies' faces. It's a bit harder then I would have liked for an object that is most likely going to have a lot of cuddle time, however it hasn't seemed to bother our girls at all! Overall, we love the Bedlite Buddies and I think they'd make a great gift for any young child!

You can find Bedlite Buddies at Kmart and hopefully other retailers will have them in the near future! 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, although as part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program I may receive items to sample & review. 



5 comments:

  1. causal agent, go the places you get thing to pick up.
    Fortunately, you establish in the school book paragraphs.

    charge out basal matter netmail alternatively. Use Alt tags for images in your upshot in new customers a cause to vamoose effort sessions by nearly 20%.
    The top topaffiliate companies that call for a Cheap Jordans Cheap Jordans For Sale Cheap Jordan Cheap Jordans
    Cheap Jordan Cheap Jordans Cheap Jordans Cheap Jordans Shoes Cheap Jordans Cheap Jordans Shoes divergent slipway you can easy be through by but melt out the particularised
    administrative division that you remember what
    is in and self-aggrandising of. It is advisable by
    your business. Videos should not step-up mistreatment this opening bat seek.
    hold your maneuver sessions. If you're not certain what they are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my
    cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, superb site!



    my site :: reverse mortgage information arizona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you!