Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New blog on the block

Before I became a stay at home mom I was a preschool teacher. A few months before the twins arrived a coworker of mine, Kristin, had a beautiful (red headed!) son names John who she decided to stay home with as well. Kristin was one of those super crafty ladies always doing cute little projects with the kids and bringing all kinds of awesome baked goods in for us. Seriously guys she makes THE BEST cookies ever... and now she's started her own blog for her crafts!

Domesticated: Crafts, Food and Home



She's going to be sharing all her little crafty secrets, like how she make this adorable heart wreath for Valentines Day. Give her a follow I know you won't be disappointed, and maybe if we beg she'll give up some of her cookie recipes! (But I won't hold my breath)

1 comment:

We LOVE to hear from you!