Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Little Pinsperation




I took a little break to spend some time with out family over the holidays but now we're back and ready to go! It's time to link up your favorite Pinterest finds from the past week. You can make it a theme, or not, the choice is totally up to you! Just join on the linky below and share with your friends. The more you share the more you'll find. Clicking on the picture will take you directly to the site with tutorials! As always you can follow me on Pinterest by using the button on the sidebar.


 
Red Ranch Potatoes only 2 Weight Watchers points!

Cheesy Baked Tomatoes only 1 Weight Watchers point!
DIY closet dividers, just tie with ribbon if your rod isn't removable
Metal cookie sheet covered in fabric = magnetic board


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Pinterest really has a lot of wonderful things and I like the things you have shared. I am happy to participate in your hop for the first time. Take care and have a great 2012!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so addicted to Pinterest! I love surfing through there in the evenings, there are so many great pins! I'm linking up my Pinterest post from earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pins! My theme this week is creative date night ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you!