Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting Organized - The Linen Closet

Like most of you one of my New Year Resolutions was to get more organized. When I opened our linen closet today things actually fell on me! Turns out Zach thinks that a "Linen Closet" is a place to through every last blanket, sheet, towel, toy etc that he can find. So I tackled our linens today to the best of my ability. I still need to get some new buckets for the wash clothes but it's a major start. Our linen closet is super tiny so it's a bit smooshed but we'll make it work.


Top shelf is for extra crib bedding,
2nd shelf is towels - adult, baby, bin for wash clothes (need to replace this bin it's actually for Willow's play food)
3rd shelf is extra comforters,
4th shelf is rolled blankets,
5th shelf is sheet sets folded into their pillow cases to keep them together
bottom is for our diapers and wipes stash (which obviously needs to be replenished)

2 comments:

  1. Great blog!! Stumbled across it while looking for other stay at home mom blogs :) I just restarted my blog today and am anxious to keep it up again. I am a SAHM to a 3 yr old girl and expecting a boy in March. If you are interested... check it out! Encouragement is always welcomed!!!
    Signed, your new follower :)

    www.sunrisesandsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very organized. last yr i decided to get ultra organized and get rid of things i didn't think I needed..I threw away all the extra sheets..BAD idea! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you!